The OPTrust Climate Change Symposium being held NOVEMBER 19-20, 2018 in TORONTO offers an opportunity to provide new insights into how to face climate change and thrive in an era of disruption.
Climate change is one of the most significant challenges facing the world today and increasingly complex to navigate. Despite years of debate, a common approach to disclosure or risk assessment has yet to be realized to accurately model and measure the financial implications.
The theme for the Symposium is critical risk and emerging ideas in the transition to a lower carbon future. The agenda will feature in-depth, interactive discussions with prominent investors, leading climate scientists and innovative thought leaders from around the globe to:
- provide context on climate risks shaping the investment landscape
- explore current trends in climate science, and social and policy implications
- understand the increasingly disruptive transition to a lower carbon economy
- leverage technological innovation to invest climate aware
- share strategies to more accurately measure and price risks in the marketplace
- build long-term partnerships for a more sustainable future
Join a group of prominent investors, leading climate scientists and innovative thought leaders from around the globe for insights and conversations on reducing uncertainty and remaining resilient and agile in the face of climate change.
More RSI News
Each year the Society of Toxicology, Biological Modeling Specialty Section (BMSS) does a literature search to identify outstanding modeling papers in the field of toxicology.…Read News Item
Engineers Canada has retained Risk Sciences International’s (RSI) Climate Group to develop training course modules and to deliver on-line training to Professional Engineers seeking to…Read News Item
RSI is pleased to announce that Roger Rempel has joined us as the Director of the RSI Climate Group. Roger is a senior environmental engineer…Read News Item